Sunday, February 7, 2010

Of Lusts for Gadgets.

I have always had a thing a with gadgets. Whether it be a new phone, a new headphone, heck even a new kind of food steamer gets me distracted beyond words!

(Okay, food steamer doesn't exactly fall under "gadget" category, but you get my drift?=)
Would you just look at this beauty...with this i can say bye-bye to oily food = fat thighs mwahahaha

My obsession with food steamer is due to the fact that I love dim sum and sausages. And somehow I find it tastier than when I fry or boil it. Sedap sehingga menjilat jari tangan dan kaki I tell you, serious tak tipu =X Lagi-lagi bila calit dengan cili sos Aminah Hassan, perghh nikmat beb *droolz*. Amatlah sesuai pabila waktu petang-petang di rumah sewa and tang tu tengah malas nak keluar cari makan 8D (Plus the fact that I now have to budget my expenses, so kena tighten my spending belt sikit ><")


Wow..I never knew Aminah Hassan ada keluarkan kicap o_o"
Btw, sesiapa yang nak tengok video tomato dan cili menari-nari, dipersilakan pergi website Aminah Hassan, I was kept amused for about 5 seconds before the song got to me ><" 

OKAY BACK TO THE TOPIC..>_>"

With the recent boom in phones, it is easy to understand why I am constantly on edge.Yelah, its like every other day there will be a new phone out in the market.  Hari ni sony ericsson keluarkan Xperia X2, then there's BBerry Bold II, and of course the ever-awesome iPhone 3GS. I swear if bukan sebab iPhone is touch-screen based, dah lama I hantar proposal dekat ayahanda tersayang for it(I love you always Abah =3 eceh sempat). However considering the fact yang I ni jenis kalut + kasar = no touch-based gadgets for me T--T sedeyh sia.

Another reason why I am annoyed at the new editions of phones in market is due to the fact that I am stuck using the old Motorola razor. Don't get me wrong, its pretty decent to look at, plus its very easy to tote around but the fact that I have EXTREMELY limited memory space on it makes it kind of lame. Imagine only being able to keep about 40 messages and a few pictures maximum, pure torture I call it =.=" .No wonder Motorola has always been known to be more of the looks-over-function brand. Uber sexy to look at, but feature-wise, other brands are better =\

Looking at the fact that here I am gushing over iPhone 3Gs, so you can guess how suprised (and somewhat) disappointed I am when my dad gave me a Blackberry. I mean, there I was planning in my head that I a going to "tender" a proposal to the dadzor next week for an iPhone and then bang! The dad gives a Blackberry Bold to yours truly.


I shall smack myself now for being ungrateful, at least better than nothing no?


Lookit at all the colours @@"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails