Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Of fangs and high school rejects turned cool!

Nothing new to rant / scream / gossip / tell for today. Just wanted to share my current ipod playlist =D

The theme for the next 3 weeks is...*insert drum roll effect*

Of fangs and high school rejects turned cool!
Twilight, New Moon and Glee OST! 

Yezzaaa I managed to pull a tricksie and got my dad to buy 'em for me (actually more like I just took the CDs and tarik muka seposen when it was time to pay 'em XD;). Me loves me new CDs~ *strokes*
Anyways, for the first 2 albums, it is the movie sountrack for *durh*, Twilight and New Moon movie. I want to show support for the franchise yet I do not want to join the norm by going all goo-goo-gaa-gaa over rob Pattinson or Taylor Lautner sooo tada~! I ogle over the soundtrack ^^ 


 Notable Songs : Paramore - Decode
The Black Ghosts - Full Moon
Mutemath - Spotlight
Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth

 Notable Songs : Lykke Li - Possibility
Bon Iver & St. Vincent - Roslyn
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Done All Wrong (very the country, nice!)
Alexandre Desplat - New Moon
(actually album ni tak habis dengar lagi, will update later)

I also managed to snag the Glee series soundtrack. Yarrr around this time Neko and HHamsap would be throwing rocks at me for actually buying the soundtrack as they already have it in their computer but so whattttt I want the actual CD. Nothing beats having the CD to own. I'm anal that way, deal with it >p

 Yang ni semua lagu best, just listen to all =)



Before I go, here, have a sneak peek ^_-

 

Nothing amuses me like a video on crack, yeaa!


Err..his beard is uber sexy? ...NOT! 
I salute a person that can keep a decent tune while playing a guitar o_o 
I chup ni lagu wedding X3


Random, yes. But any guy who can sing this song wins my vote any day.

Shairil loves P. Ramlee T--T (tibe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails