Monday, March 22, 2010

of late night "parties" in Cempaka. How fun.

There's no other way to describe it.

I am. STRESSED.

Yea yea, the word "stress" and "student" goes hand-in-hand but seriously this semester brings a whole different level to the word =__=" Its one submission and deadline after another, I can barely breathe @@" 

Plus this semester is like the first time I've been put into a position where I LITERALLY have to count my expenditure each day. Yes yes before this I have been rather reckless in my spending, maybe its due to the fact that I get my allowance every two weeks. But due to a recent imposition by Daddy dearest that I am to get monthly allowances, let's just say I am rather slow in learning how to manage my finances =_=" Oh and the fact that my advisors owe me a huge amount of money DOES NOT help with my situation.  

Memang dasar kemiskinan and makan roti je lah sampai next month gamaknya >_<"

So hungry..haih..
_________________________________________

On another note, the curse of one year and a half strikes again!
I've noticed a worrisome pattern, whatever activity or relationship or commitment I am involved in would only last a year and a half. These are the proof:
1) My last 2 relationships, around that duration
2) The last 2 houses I rented also lasted a year and a half before certain circumstances forced us to move
3) My ability to stick to one group of friends of any particular activity (ie: yoga) 

.....like daym. I seem so feckle when its listed this way o____o"

Must work harder to stick to one thing.

______________________________________

Scenes of us working our ass off every single day. What a life.

Ayuni pulling her hair out editing my work. Sorry sorry! ><"

 Lah yang gigih membuat 80% of the draft proposal. Your commitment is duly noted.

 Akmal yang gigih....menghafal lirik lagu Trey Songz - Say Aaah
Lu memang selamber! XD 

P.S.: Shairil is giving up stressed. Gimme food please? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails