Thursday, October 15, 2009

I have succumbed.

It is now 11.17 pm at night, and I have yet to touch my Mandarin books. Yes, I have finals for Mandarin tomorrow. Behold my procrastinating skillz! (I am so screwed >_<") Anyways, today has been filled with eating, eating, and more eating! and since I'm naturally lazy (refer to above), I shall leave it to my rajin + takde kerje + gigih sistahs to blog about it =P Don't forget to talk about the kitty uolls! In the meantime, to commemorate my feeling of crankyness plus nervousness due to the fact of finals being just around the corner plus a few other issues which would not be prudent to divulge here, I dedicate this song to all youse people.

FANTINE (LES MISERABLES) - I DREAMT A DREAM

There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
And they turn your dream to shame

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.


___________________________________

Behold, the bleeding heart has overcomed the logical mind for today.(NOTE: No, i'm not referring to any particular person, this is generally hokay)

No worries, what doesnt kill me will only make me stronger kan?

P.S : Nak tengok Shasha Fierce. Mengapakah uni sangat kejam menyusun jadual exam sebegitu rupa sehinggakan daku tidak boleh pergi ke konsert itu T--T



P.S 2: Shairil loves you. Too tired and heartsick nak tipu.

2 comments:

  1. bapak pemalas kamu nak blog pasai kitteh T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh huh..
    UKTT..
    as in hang tau dh kan! (in Malay :P)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails