Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Choices indeed.

YESSSSS~~!! YATTAAAAAA~!! 2 DOWN, 5 TO GOOOOO~!!

The two things being referred to here would be my BEL (English subject) and my Mandarin (Third Language subject)

(calms down)

Hyaa~ The above jeritan batin (soul cry?) is in regards to me finishing two of this semester's subject. These two subjects are 100% based on assessment which had been carried out all thorough the semester, and thus it does not have a final paper during the examination period. Some people are of the opinion that this system is better as you do not need to wrack your brain at the end of the semester and putting all your hopes of scoring (or passing in certain desperate situations *gulps), in ONE paper. However, it also means that you would basically be on stress-mode ALL-THOROUGHOUT the semester all everything test, assignment and presentation counts.

Oh and add on the fact that 5% of your marks come from "class participation", you start seeing various people doing the monkey-act often in class. Monkey-act I'm referring to here would be the whole rising in class and randomly asking questions to which we either already know the answer to or merely because we want to stand-out in class. I'm guessing this new system was implemented with the intention to help make students' lives easier as we would have less subjects to study for during finals. I don't know, I myself am of the opinion that I like this system as i'm don't seem to be able to score fantabulously in the finals, but some of my friends despise it. Needless to say, this issue is still open for debate =\

This is basically a view of all of us scrambling to present our BEL assignment, 30% of our lives, eh-i mean our marks depend on us performing well here. With that in mind, of course i just had to have a mild panic attack while presenting. Bah, malas nak fikir, as long as its over and done with =_=

Harh! Last minute menyiapkan presentation, kantoi!



Ayuni doing her thang on "Honour-Killing". Your video rawks beb, berbaloi you main 5-10-40 kali dekat kitaorang to get our approval >p

Overall, we're all glad these two subjects are over and done with. Hopefully all turns out well and we won't have to be bothered by it again next semester. Hasta la vista bebeh!!

______________________________________


On a random note, I have (finally!) bought a new tupperware for my beloved snacking partner~

Yes. I love it to the extent that it requires new tupperware every few years or so. Don't question my love and loyalty. Nak gaduh? >E

I basically had numerous choices as to what type of tupperware I want my lavlies to be stored in. Do I want the one which is high-and-opens-at-the-top, or the low-wide-necked-easy-to-use one? Hmm decisions decisions...


Pondering the question of life and death 'ere. What 'chu think?

While I was busy balancing out the pros' and cons' of each type tupperware, needless to say my family left me as they thought I was being anal about it. Pfftt, penting weyhhh benda ni, maneleh pakai pilih je >( After 10 minutes, my sister basically told me to hurry it up or risk being left at the supermarket, BOO!)


Ta-da~! Ding-ding-ding! The low-wide-neck-easy-to-use tupperware wins!

May you (the tupperware) serve thy master well *jedi style*



P.S: Shairil loves YOU! (Ohmygawdburuknyarambut @@)
P.S 2: Apa lagi cover lawa, ayuni =_="

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails