Monday, August 30, 2010

Of knowing that 'ohana' still ranks no.1 in here *thumps chest*

To my fantabulous, huggable, sayang-able family.

I might not be home as much anymore, I try to go out more as you all say I "vegetate" too much at home.

I might not be the same annoying Pawana anymore as everyday I am reminded of the fact that I need to grow out of the 'adik' role and be an adult as Alwi is now here to take that place.

I might not be as dependent as I used to as I know everyone has their own spouse/children to take care of now, can't be running to you guys all the time anymore.

I might not be as talkative as I used to as I know you have your own problems to deal with. But that doesn't mean I trust @ care any less.

I might not seem very close to home at the moment, but not for one second do you guys ever disappear from my mind or from my mind.

I might not say it, but that doesn't mean I don't want to.

I might not show it, but that doesn't mean I don't feel it.

I love you all, its just I don't know how to express it.

Never forget that.

P.S: Happy Birthday Abah. (eventhough you don't know how to turn on the internet to read this anyways)

_______________________________

  ww.thinkfamily.org.sg has the awesome-est tv commercials ever made. Check it.







P.S : Fara loves you, don't bother asking. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails