Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wow, you're cute. Can I stalk you?



I love you.


3 words. 3 simple words.


Yet it is undeniable how big of an impact those three little words can bring. 


Today I am not going to bore my stalker sister, HamHam, with an entry lamenting about my current relationship status (or lack of, sheesh technicalities! =.=), today we shall look from the brighter side of life. From the neighbour's greener pasture while wearing rose-tinted glasses or whatever shiat, you name it babe. We're doing a RAGE--less entry for once, saje nak cuba XD 


And lagipun, buat entry depressing every single time is not very fun no? *sepakdirisendirilajulaju* ...wow jauhnya meleret, okay back to the topic!



____________________________________________


December 22nd 2009, 12 noon
I shall forever remember this day as the day I first met Farquhar. But before I go all gushy about him let me just clarify something. Farquhar is my knight in shining armour. He's the guy I've been fantasizing since I was about 7 and first starting day-dreaming of how my wedding is going to be. He's smart, considerate, good-looking and oh, he cooks as well. 


Senang cerita, he does not exist (nama pun angan-angan, go figure). Anyhoooo~


Pernah tak korang berazam @ berangan about how your wedding is going to be like in the future (ini hanya applicable to girls or those metrosexual guys, lelaki sejati yang too insecure to do this pfftt). From what's the colour theme, the amount for duit hantaran you're going to deman-er i mean humbly request from the groom, the flowers, yada yada yada and all. Well, one little detail which girls like yours truly have also imagined is that we pray (fervently i might add) that our future groom has the same initials as we do so that bila letak dekat kad kahwin it will be oh-so-kyoote and adorable sebab it rhymes (you may gag here if you want).


For example :


You are humbly invited to attend the wedding of


Farhana
&
Farquhar
(alalala chomeylnya)


Hahaha okay maybe not to that exact name, but..you get my drift ^_-


Since this teeny weeny detail was known to my sisters (entah siapa pecah tembelang, sepak kang), it has been a continuous joke between us when is it that I'll meet my knight in shining armour. And he does not just come in one name, he can be Farquhar today, and Fakrudin tomorrow. Oh I'm not fussy, anything goes as long as it starts with an 'F' XD



This is ogle-fest versi persian warrior, i loikeee
(yea, amatlah  unrealistic, but hey! Its MY fantasy)


So, there I was waiting for the train at High Street Kensington on a chilly Tuesday afternoon, counting the seconds to lunchtime when suddenly my female radar gave a buzz (or more like a loud yell) and told me to look to the side. So needless to say, I turned accordingly and boy do I not regret it. There he was...standing with a friend (so sorry pal, didnt pay much attention to you) in a green vest and long cream suede coat. My appreciation of the male species gave him  a 9.5 rating sebab I can't give him a 10 just to avoid legal repercussions (hello, even iklan detergent janji 99% je, avoid liabilities). At first I thought he was a Hispanic dude cause he looks like a malay but he speak wicked english (complete with slang yer kawan-kawan) abuthen Neko said that he's a malay cause she heard him conversing with his pal. Dahla se-mart, pastu he was holding the tube like thingy architects usually carry around cause they put their sketches in it. Ahh he's an educated person, nicee. Fulamak this is fantastic,I have now re-found my faith in malay men kekekeke >p On that fated day, mystery dude in cream was officially knighted as Farquhar.


As I am fully aware that this fascination will be short-lived due to reality kicking me in the arse sooo I took my happy share of ogling while I could. Initially we took the same train but due to the rest of my family's slower speed of pace *sniff*, I lost him before getting on the train on the Central line. Hence that marks the end of my extremely short-lived one-sided love affair. 


...Haih.


Okay, dah cukup angau, back to holiday-ying! ^^
_____________________________________


HMM.


Suddenly this horrible thought just went through my head. My pal Tim's cousin is studying architecture in London (or somewhere in Britain, can't remember where).


............


I would choke myself with one of my baby nephew's numerous bibs if I had unconscionably ogled over Muhsin. Good gawd =_=". Seriously.


______________________________________

Sementara menunggu my real knight, there's no harm in a lil fantasy once in awhile no?




I can't wait for the Prince of Persia to come out, can you tell? =p


P.S. : Shairil loves you, you, oh you there, and not forgetting Tim, Akmal and Lah. Can't wait to go back and merepek with korang =)


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails