Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Of not having enough time to not do anything =X

Kelakar. 


Sepatutnya cuti tapi rasa macam tak cuti pulak. I still have to go to Shah Alam every other day to settle proposals. I still get the usual aggravation in terms of certain parties being annoying in the sense of being unable to just be direct. The only difference between now and when the semester is on is that I don't have to go to classes =_=" Oh well, the most we can do is be grateful for small blessings no?


On a side note, I have just realized that I am easily swayed by opinions of people I consider as close friends. Very dangerous when said friends have ulterior motives. Also especially dangerous when the news can lead to instances where links of friendships are broken and trust is shattered to the point of no return. I really must take extra care next time to stand firm to my own beliefs and not to make any opinions until I get the true story from both sides.


To that I SWEAR.

P.S: I will apologize to those I have done wrong. Its not much but its the best I can do. 


Random note:


In last Tuesday's Baby G class, this was the choreography she taught us. Albeit there was a few changes but the overall effect was there. In the video it looks oh-so-hawt but when we amateurs did it haruslah rupa macam batang kayu menari kan? XD





P.S: Shairil loves  hates being manipulated. I do the manipulating here buster, so bugger off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails