Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is why money can't buy you everything

Eventhough my fellow teamates might call me a slacker for playing truant, I DON'T CARE.

Even if I don't win, I DON'T CARE.

Even if my friends give me the cold shoulder for cancelling plans last minute, I DON'T CARE.

Even if I get bored out of my mind running errands all around Selangor, I DON'T CARE.

Its because when things like THIS happen, I know it's all worth it. Family is WAY more important.

Say hello to my nephew, Shahril Alwi Husaini.

My sister has safely given birth to a 3.5kg boy earlier today. Syukur Alhamdullillah.

(gila besar hokay budak ni, kesian kakak i mengangkut dia ke hulu ke hilir for 9+ months)

Okay, gonna go ogle the kid summore. Chomel chomel~ *gomol*

Ciao! Haihh...Dunia sangatla lawa hari ni (tibe, nak jugak)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails